- Allows rapid assessment of bone lesions and joint abnormalities.
- Digital radiography provides high quality images that can be burned to CD, emailed, or sent to a radiologist for review.
- Imaging of the hoof and lower leg for your farrier's review available.
- In addition to images of the extremities we offer dental, sinus, and cervical/spinal imaging as well.
- Allows rapid assessment of tendon and ligament injuries.
- Ultrasound provides videos and images of soft tissue structures that can be burned to a CD and sent to a specialist for review.
- Ultrasound guided injections allow treatment to be delivered directly where it is needed most.
- Trans-abdominal imaging of the equine fetus also available.